Shakti Power – Womb Wisdom Sessions
- Shakti Power Activations
- Inner Child Soul Retrieval Session
- Sexual De-Armoring
- Womb Blessing
- Shamanic Family Constellation
- Sacred Lotus Re-Birthing
Sacred and Playful Activities
- Guided meditations and Activations
- Ecstatic Dance
- Sacred Touch
- Group circles & sharing
- How to listen to your body
Discover Your Shakti Power
You are more amazing and have more value than you can possibly imagine. This adventure is about uncovering the Sexual Creative Power that is innately and irrevocably in you. It is also about finding the best ways to more fully express your unique talents, value, power, femininity and beauty.
- Discover how unique and valuable you really are
- Being your true self and embodying your unique expression is pivotal to the expansion of all
- Open new ways to live and express your true gifts and talents and not settle for less
- Find and remove blocks that may be preventing you from being your FULL joyous self in everyday life and calling in Sacred Relationships
- Cultivate confidence and motivation to truly follow your excitement at all times regardless of the outcome
- Open up, elevate, and heal in the safe and sacred container created by Sandra and the energy of the group
- Make strong, deep and Heart-based connections within this group and with others
“Shakti Power Awakening” Facilitator
Sandra will be welcoming you with love and support throughout the adventure with experience in body de-armoring, womb blessing and meditative opening, she will help you open to your natural, authentic self.
Sandra is a Womb Keeper, Reiki & Seichem Master (Tera-Mai) Dakini and true Lover of Life. Her facilitation is filled with radiant power and infused with an incredible angelic force of gentleness & kindness. Her presence is love and you immediately feel safe to go deep and let go into her energetic embrace. She is a beautiful carrier of the divine feminine magic. The teachings she relays and healing methods she teaches have been thoroughly integrated and lived by her, before passing them on to others. During her workshops she holds a very nurturing feminine space, in a strong, powerful, goddess way.
Sandra is part of the Harmonious Earth team and co-facilitated many life-changing group Adventures in High Vibe destinations all over the world. Over the years Sandra has also traveled solo throughout Europe to offer her Womb Wisdom workshops,and she is excited to share these specific teachings in the US. She is passionate about re-storing and supporting the balance of the Masculine and Feminine aspects in both men and women, in order to anchor this balanced energy deeply into our collective co-creative consciousness.
With over two decades of teaching experience it is Sandra’s mission and highest excitement to help raise the vibration on this beautiful planet, so we can have loving relationships and live in harmony with ourselves, others and all of creation.
Special Guest Teacher: Lori Zeltwanger
Experiential tutorial Myofascial Release Therapy – May 14 from 7 pm – 9 pm
Lori Zeltwanger, PT is a licensed physical therapist, best selling author, and owner of Advanced Release Therapy in Sedona, AZ, specializing in pain release and women’s health. Lori has mastered the ability to assess and listen to your body’s needs during each treatment. She gently and gracefully facilitates the letting go of physical, emotional and energetic restrictions that you no longer need and nurtures the emergence of your potential.
Lori earned her Physical Therapy degree from Purdue and Indiana Universities and completed manual therapy studies in the Netherlands. She has participated in extensive continuing education training. She has been a leader in Myofascial Release for over 20 years, training therapists internationally and treating thousands of patients in chronic pain and is considered to be one of the leading myofascial release therapists in the world facilitating healthy change in many lives.
The Power of Sedona
Sedona is the perfect destination to activate deep soulful healing and awakening!
I would describe Sedona as a healing point or portal on Earth. Sedona provides the opportunity for personal expansion on all levels; Physical, emotional, mental & spiritual. It is a powerful catalyst that will open your heart and re-set your energy.
Based on your intentions, I can offer you a unique Sedona Vortex experience. When you consciously connect to the land for healing and transformation, Sedona’s Vortex power will help you to let go of any stuck energy in your life and bring your deepest heart’s desires into clearer focus.
Sedona “Shakti Power” Itinerary
Saturday May 13
- 8:30 am Morning Welcome circle and ceremony to connect us as sisters in the tribe
- 9:30 am Sacred re-Birthing Activation
- 12:30 – 3 pm Lunch Break
- 3 – 5 pm Ancestral Healing & Karma Clearing
- 5 – 6 Sharing circle
Sunday May 14
- 9 am Inner Child Soul Retrieval
- 12-2 pm Lunch Break
- 2 – 4 pm Shakti Power & Sexual De-armoring
- 4 – 5 pm Ecstatic Dance
- 5 – 6 Sharing circle
- Experiential tutorial with special guest teacher Lori Zeltwanger expert in Myofascial Release Therapy
Monday May 15
Integration and Bringing in the New You
- 9 am New Life Activation Meditation
- 10 am Womb Blessing
- 12 – 1 pm Lunch + Closing Circle & Reflections
Note: All itineraries are subject to change due to the needs of the group and unforeseen weather conditions
- Air. Fly into Phoenix Arizona Sky Harbor International Airport. Phoenix is 2 hours – 120 miles away from Sedona. Flagstaff Airport is a smaller commercial airport that is 48 min – 25 miles to Sedona.
- Transfer from Airport by Shuttle. You can take the Arizona Shuttle from Phoenix to Sedona for $49 per person each way. The sites of Sedona are spread out with several miles between them and you will need some way to get to the sites and to where we are holding the event. You will need a car of some other way to transport yourself to and from where the event is being held.
- Car Rental. Renting a car is the best way to get from the airport to us. By the time you pay for the shuttle it is not that much more to rent a car.
- Stay at a Hotel. There are many hotels in Sedona to stay at. This list is just some of the closer ones that are not to expensive. If you are not staying with us, you will need a car or another way to transport yourself to and from where the event is being held.
- Stay with Us. We have a few single rooms available starting at $65 per night during the event.
- Camp Out. You can camp out in our yard in a tent for $100 for 3 nights or there is free camping by the Creek about 25 min away. You can bring your own tent or we have a couple of tents we can set you up with.
- The Inn Above Oak Creek 556 Hwy 179, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 7.1 miles away and takes 16 min to get there. $80
- Arroyo Pinion Hotel, 3119 State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 3.5 miles and takes 9 min. $108
- Days Inn Sedona, 2991 West 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 3.7 miles and takes 9 min. $87
- Sedona Real Inn and Suites, 95 Arroyo Pinon Drive, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 3.5 miles and takes 9 min. $135
- Super 8 Sedona, 2545 State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 4.1 miles and takes 10 min. $90
What is Included
- Adventure with the theme of “Shakti Power” for 3 days
- Land journeys to epic Sedona Vortices and Red Rock vistas.
- Group Sessions. Including, all Meditations, Activations, Breath Work, Ecstatic Dance and Shakti Power Discussions.
- Healthy, Organic, Vegan Lunch and homemade lemon–ginger drink: Price $50 for 3 lunches
- Carpool Transportation: We will carpool to the activities, and depending on the number of participants we ask that some of you that have vehicles to volunteer to help drive.
What is not Included
- Airfare to Sedona via Phoenix Airport
- Meals: Check out the healthy lunch deal!
- Transportation. Transportation from the airport to Sedona and from your hotel to the location of the event.
- Lodging. Numerous hotels are available in Sedona, you can stay with us, or camp in a tent.
Travel Insurance and Refund Policy
I recommend you get travel insurance in case you need to cancel or something unexpected comes up. You can get travel insurance for $50-$100 at CSA Travel Protection. https://www.
All payments are non-refundable, but you may be able to apply some or all of what you have paid towards another Adventure depending on the amount, which Adventure you apply it to, and other factors.
Be the Unique Puzzle Piece That You Are
You were born as an essential unique piece of humanity’s big puzzle picture. Without you the big picture is not complete. No one puzzle piece is any more or less than another. Who you really are has nothing to do with how much money you have or what you look like. The true you is pure joy, excitement and love. The true you is empowered creative and playful regardless of circumstances. For the whole system to work harmoniously each piece has to do its part. You came to Earth with a specific theme. It is your life’s purpose and journey to find what that is and express it the best you can. Upi do that by following your excitement. When you freely and fully express yourself you synchronistically attract the pieces that fit with you and help to create a complete puzzle picture that fits and flows perfectly together. People are valued for who they are, their gifts and talents, and not how much the have. It is a unified human tribe operating with a new new economy.